Ocean Streamz is now better than ever. Today, I will walk you through a step-by-step tutorial on how to install Ocean Streamz on FireStick and Fire Cubes.
The same tutorial will also work on any Android device such as Android TV, MI Box, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||All-in-One|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Live TV, IPTV, Anime, Adult|
|External Video Player Support|
Ocean Streamz is an all-in-one streaming app. The app has undergone a major update and is now better than it was before. There are interesting categories and features, which we will discuss in this guide.
This application has countless TV shows and movies to watch online.
Moreover, it has a dedicated section for Live TV Channels and Anime. Stream thousands of live IPTV channels from different countries like the USA, UK, Australia, India, and many more.
Anime fans can rejoice because Ocean Streamz has introduced a dedicated Anime section.
Ocean Streamz also features an Adult section. You can hide the Adult section and the section is also password-protected, so you don’t have to worry about anyone else accessing it.
The Interface is very attractive and user-friendly. The content-database is updated frequently to provide more content in high video quality. The best part is Ocean Streamz does not feature any ads.
Ocean Streamz has recently added the Real Debrid feature, which makes the app even more amazing.
As of writing this guide, Ocean Streamz does not have the Trakt integration feature. Hopefully, they will add this feature soon.
Although Ocean Streamz is relatively new on the market, it packs a lot of features and we see a lot of potential going forward. Hence, we have included Ocean Streamz in our Best FireStick Apps list and also the Best Live TV Apps list.
How to Install Ocean Streamz on FireStick
The step-by-step instructions to get Ocean Streamz APK on FireStick are provided below:
1. Install Downloader App
To install apps from third-party sources, FireStick needs an additional tool called Downloader. So, the first thing that we are going to do is install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store:
To read more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader.
1. Go to your FireStick home screen and select Find on the middle main menu bar.
2. Click Search now
3. Type in Downloader using the keypad present on the FireStick screen. You can navigate the letter with the remote. Now, scroll down to click Downloader below
4. Select Downloader app under the Apps and Games section.
5. Click Get or Download depending on what you see on the screen.
6. FireStick will download and install Downloader app automatically. Once done, you will see the Open button as shown below.
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
For FireStick to allow us to install Ocean Streamz or any third-party APK, we must take care of an important thing first, which is the install unknown app feature. Turning it ON will enable installations from third-party sources. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Come back to the FireStick home screen. Click the Gear Icon on the menu bar
2. On the following screen, click My Fire TV
3. Now, go ahead and choose Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps
Note: If the option says Apps from Unknown Sources, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Skip the next step.
5. On the screen that follows, select Downloader and turn it ON
3. Install Ocean Streamz on FireStick
Your FireStick is now ready to install all compatible third-party apps. Here are the steps to install Ocean Streamz on FireStick and Fire TV:
1. Run Downloader app
2. Next, Downloader app will ask for certain permissions. Click Allow
3. When you see the following window, click OK
4. Click where it says Enter a URL.
5. You will now see the following pop-up window with the onscreen keypad. Enter the following URL to download the Ocean Streamz APK:
(This is Ocean Streamz’s official website)
NOTE: Instead of the URL, you may also enter the Ocean Streamz Downloader Code: 99317
If the previous URL doesn’t work, try the URL: ocean.do/dl
6. Once the website loads, click Download APK
7. The APK should start downloading now.
8. As soon as the download is complete, you will see a screen like this. Click INSTALL
9. FireStick will now install the app. It may take a couple of minutes.
10. When the app is finally installed, click DONE. This would allow us to delete the Ocean Streamz APK file. Since we have already installed the app, we don’t need the APK file anymore.
11. Click Delete
12. When the next prompt appears, click Delete for confirmation.
You have now installed Ocean Streamz on your FireStick device successfully.
How to use Ocean Streamz on FireStick
Ocean Streamz app will not be directly displayed on the Home screen of your FireStick device if you have installed it for the first time. In that case, you have to follow few extra steps to open it.
1. Hold down the Home Button on Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. When you see a menu like below, click Apps
2. Launch Ocean Streamz by clicking its app icon
A welcome page will open, click OK
Click GOT IT on the Release Note.
You may also see this General Information prompt, click Okay.
Lastly, click Allow to let Ocean Streamz app access your files.
Let’s take a look at the homepage of Ocean Streamz on FireStick:
Overview of Ocean Streamz App:
Ocean Streamz’s top panel has five icons – three horizontal lines icon, Search Icon, Genre cum Year Filter icon, Star icon (Favourite), and three dots icon.
The Search tool of Ocean Streamz is quite reliable. You will get the results of what you searched within seconds.
The Star icon will show the list of all the shows and movies you favorited.
The three dots icon, also known as Vertical Ellipsis menu has Player Settings Option.
Change your Device language, and Player Mouse toggle pointer Style, Check for Updates, Clear Cache and Search History from Settings Option. Currently, this app offers 10 device languages to choose from (Arabic, French, English, Spanish, Turkish, etc.)
The Genre cum Year Filter option is unique and more customized than the other apps. Not only you can sort content by genre and year all at once, but you can also sort content by Most Watched and Recently Watched. You can also choose to hide adult content if you want.
The three horizontal lines icon or Hamburger menu has three broader classifications- Primary, list, and others. The Primary part has four sections – Movies, TV shows, Anime, Live TV, and Adult XXX. The list part has two sections- Watched and Favorites. The Watched section has all the history of everything you watched.
The others part has five sections- Settings, Restart, Share, Discord, Twitter, and Exit.
The Restart option is a good feature to have and can be used when this app is not working properly.
You can connect to the Ocean Streamz team via Discord and Twitter.
The Exit button will simply exit you from the app.
Now let’s talk about the main Categories:
Movies & TV Shows
If you open any Movies or TV shows in Ocean Streamz, you will get the associated information about it including the trailers, cast information, IMDB Rating, Genre, etc. Moreover, you get multiple streaming links of different quality (480p/720p/1080p) from different sources.
I like the fact that they have a separate section dedicated especially to Anime.
The Live TV section has also four sections – Watch now, My Channels, Import Channel, Import File. You need to scroll to right to access them.
You can keep all your go-to channels in the My Channels section. Enter Channel URL and import Channels. You can also import files. The Watch now section has currently two sub-sections- IPTV Main and IPTV Extra.
IPTV Main has tons of live channels from countries like Greece, Arab, India, UK, US, Australia, Canada, and many more. It has also other separate sections for Religious TV, Kids TV, Hollywood movies, Bollywood Movies, etc. IPTV Extra has hundreds of channels ranging from News, Local, Music, Business, outdoor, Family, Science, Education, Travel, etc.
You can also refresh the channels list and remove channels that are not currently active by simply clicking the Clean Channel list button (Dust Cleaner Icon).
Ocean Streamz also has an Adult XXX category now. It is PIN-protected, so you don’t have to worry about anyone else getting access to it. You can also hide this category if you wish.
To access the Adult XXX category, you need to set up Parental Pin first. Here’s how you can set up Pin:
1. Go to Stylized Hamburger Menu on the Ocean Streamz app.
2. Click Settings
3. Click Set Up Parental Pin!
4. You will be asked to enter a Pin of your choice. You can only use numbers. Once you’ve entered the pin using the on-screen numeric pad, press the Back button on your remote.
5. Select Submit
6. Now, open the Adult XXX category.
7. You will be asked to enter the Pin to access this section. Do that and click submit.
Now you will be able to enjoy countless subcategories within the adult section. Browse and watch whatever you prefer.
The Settings section has quite a few options. It includes: Real Debrid, Set Up parental Pin, Hide Adult category, App Language, Player Mouse Toggle Pointer Style, Check for Updates, Clear Cache, etc.
They have recently introduced Real Debrid integration feature (steps to integrate Real Debrid are provided in the next section).
How to Set Up Real Debrid with Ocean Streamz
Setting up Real-Debrid within Ocean Streamz will help you access the buffer-free, high-quality links. Here’s how you do that:
Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
1. Click HERE to get a premium Real Debrid account!
2. From the Ocean Streamz app’s main screen, go to the Hamburger Menu on the upper left corner
3. Scroll down and click Settings
4. Click Real Debrid : Login
5. The next screen will display a verification code.
6. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device
7. Enter the verification code and then click Continue
8. Application allowed notification will appear when Real-debrid has been authorized within Ocean Streamz.
That’s all. You should now have access to several premium links. You may even find 4K streaming links.
Worried about large cable bills and pricy movie tickets? Worry no more. Ocean Streamz is a fantastic application for streaming movies, TV shows, Anime, and also Live Channels.
You can also watch your content peacefully without worrying about annoying advertisements. Give it a go!
Contact us via the comments section if you have any other queries or if you are still finding it difficult to install Ocean Streamz on your FireStick device.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!